ANGELIC POWER (ERMOUPOLIS)

ANGELIC POWER (ERMOUPOLIS)

Postby Dennis Maccoy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:23 pm

In the distance Angelic Power, completed as Ermoupolis by Bartram in 1959. In the foreground Van Ommeren's Woensdrecht, from Flushing in 1964. At the Tail o' the Bank anchorage on the Clyde on 31 January 1971.
Angelic Power & Woensdrecht, 31 January 1971_1.jpg
Regards, Dennis.
Dennis Maccoy
 
Posts: 1916
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 pm
Location: South Shields

Return to Bartram / South Dock

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron