PALLION

PALLION

Postby HSA31 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:13 pm

The River Wear Commissioners tug PALLION was built in 1944 at Thorne by R Dunston Ltd. as TID 72 and is seen here before and after her conversion to a motor tug in 1972.
PALLION  1944.jpg
PALLION 1944 (rebuilt) .jpg
HSA31
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Re: PALLION

Postby TEESMAN » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:32 pm

PALLION at Sunderland 18.07.82
PALLION 180782a.jpg
Photo Michael Green
TEESMAN
 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:45 pm


Return to Wear Tugs and Port Craft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests