TEES HARBOUR MASTER (1936)

TEES HARBOUR MASTER (1936)

Postby northeast » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:11 pm

Another loose end, renamed TEES CONSERVATOR in 1956 and TP153 advises sold in 1970 to T. E. Patterson of Eston .... did she leave the river or is she still around somewhere?
Cheers, George
northeast
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4714
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Location: East Yorkshire

Return to T.H.P.A. craft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron