T.C.C. DREDGER NO. 6

T.C.C. DREDGER NO. 6

Postby teesships » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:27 pm

T.C.C. DREDGER NO. 6: 396gt;
1903 completed by Fleming & Ferguson of Paisley for Tees Conservancy Commissioners;
1933 sold to L.N.E.R. and renamed JOHN RENNIE, based at Grimsby;
1949 transferred to British Transport Commission;
1952 Sold to BISCO and allocated to Stockton Shipping & Salvage Co.
Demolition commenced July 1952.

Reproduced from the TCC handbook THE TEES PORTS published in July 1906.
phtccdredger6.jpg
Ron
teesships
 
Posts: 6471
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 7:47 pm
Location: Middlesbrough

Return to T.C.C. craft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest